Smile, Like a Clam [06-15-2022]


Smile, don't be shy. 

(pic taken in Lilia, [Grilled clams, calabrian chili, breadcrumbs])

Had the domain name for so long, but never posted a thing. In the beginning I was held back by the fear of writing imperfect words that paled beside the amazing dishes I had tried. Then I had a dry spell of writing anything. To sum up, I let the fear run my life. 

Years passed. After another episode of depression, and a lingering covid, I have had enough of times being shy, fear to be stupid (I mean, being stupid, so what??  been there, all good~). So today, I wanted to start to leave some scratches. I wanted to crystalize the delicious moments here, so that we (or maybe only me) can get some joy from the site. 


Love,

V

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jacquesson Visit Note 07072022